CAMFT’s 2019 Annual Conference
FOR CLINICAL MEMBERS:
Clinicians can learn from expert presenters and earn up to 29 CE hours by attending informative and engaging sessions, such as:
- · “Mind Over Mood: a Simple Path to Art and Science” presented by Christine Pedesky, Ph.D.
- · “The Opioid Epidemic: What Hospitals and Mental Health Care Providers Can Do” presented by Anna Lembke, M.D.
- · “Effective Treatment of Personality Disorders” Presented by Scott D. Brandt, Ph.D.
- · “Key Legal and Ethical Standards for Telehealth” presented by Michael Griffin, JD, LCSW, CAMFT Staff Attorney
- · “Where Mind-Body Medicine Meets Mental Health: An Update on the New Science of Wellbeing” Presented by Joan Borysenko, Ph.D.
- · “Grief Shouldn’t = Forever” presented by Jill Johnson-Young, LCSW
Additionally, clinicians can gain tools and information to advance and reinvigorate their practice, attend the Welcome Reception and the exhibit hall, take part in activities that teach how to help support clients through yoga and dance, and more.
FOR PRE-LICENSED MEMBERS:
A special MFT Associate day is being offered for pre-licensed members on Saturday, April 27. For a special rate of only $39, MFT Associates and trainees can enjoy breakfast, attend the Annual Membership Meeting (for CAMFT members), and gain access to the Closing Keynote, a “Road to Licensure” workshop, the MFT Associate Job Fair, and the “Nailing the First (or Second) Job” workshop.
The MFT Associate Job Fair will feature paid internships and other paid employment opportunities from a variety of agencies. Please encourage your chapter’s pre-licensed members to take advantage of the opportunity to meet with agency representatives and potential employers.
The job fair is free to attend (pre-registration required). Job fair registration is also included in the special MFT Associate Day registration. Hotel parking is just $10.
Registration and pricing information is available online. This year, attendees can choose between the three-day full conference package, or a one-day only registration option.
Thanks for sharing this information with your chapter members.
Chapter Outreach Coordinator
Advancing the Art and Science of Psychotherapy 2019
CAMFT's 55th Annual Conference
SAVE THE DATE April 25-27, 2019
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Burlingame, CA #CAMFTLIVE